Business Development Manager
- Client acquisition for Demat, Commodity & Currency Account.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite & providing them investment options within the product range being offered by the company.
- Achieving targets based on client acquisition and revenue generation on monthly basis.
- 12th / Graduate / Post graduate with 1 - 2 years experience in broking
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.