1.International Product Analyst – India Work From Home ₹14,80,000 – ₹22,20,000 a year 2022
International Product Analyst Job Description
- Learn all areas of our product to become a market expert for product-related needs.
- Understand Indeed’s strategic and competitive position in India and work to improve it.
- Leverage UX research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights into execution.
- Understand the user’s journey, and identify opportunities to improve the user’s satisfaction.
- Support your team in designing and executing roadmaps that are aligned with department strategy to drive the product narrative for Indeed in India.
- Validate and synthesize country requirements to be prioritized with the product team with justification, data, and insights to influence the product roadmap.
- Leverage proprietary software to analyze performance data and run and analyze A/B tests.
- Promote teamwork and inclusion by collaborating effectively across teams and cultures.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Business field (including Finance, MIS, Economics, or a closely related business analytics field) or equivalent experience if no degree.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- In-depth familiarity with and knowledge of Indian culture from extensive experience working and/or living in the country.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to recognize patterns and issues specific to the India market.
- Experience working remotely
- Project management experience
- A/B testing experience
- Experience with the following software: G Suite, SQL, Tableau
- Web analytics and SEM/SEO experience is a plus
Who we are
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
India 1,480,000 – 2,220,000 INR per year
2.Client Support Specialist
Client Support Specialist Job Description
Path Factory is revolutionizing the way that B2B companies interact with their buyers. In much the same way that modern publishing platforms like Netflix can provide a fantastically micro-personalized experience because they are intimately familiar with your past content consumption, like which movies you’ve finished or which shows you stopped watching after just one episode, and they have a ton of content intelligence about every title. That’s what we’re bringing to B2B marketing at PathFactory – hyper-relevant recommendations that encourage your audience to binge-consume your content and create self-directed journeys at scale.
PathFactory helps B2B marketers understand the role of content in the buyer’s journey and discover a new class of data to optimize the path to purchase. PathFactory uses this data and insight to optimize content delivery across every channel, connecting buyers with the most relevant information whenever and wherever they click.
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Experience team in a position that is dedicated to helping our customers work through any challenges they encounter as they adopt our software.
Your days will include interacting with clients to inform them on how to use our software, troubleshooting issues, and acting as a link between our Customer Experience Team and our Development and Product Team as you follow issues from the first report to resolution. As our support team grows, we’ll look to you to create repeatable processes that are efficient internally for PathFactory while also being smooth and delightful for our customers.
Here’s what we are looking for:
On the skills and experience front:
- You are someone who people get excited to work with. You are not afraid to take ownership of issues/tasks because you recognize how important that is for a well-functioning team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have the aptitude and capacity to learn new skills. You’re not afraid to log in to a new software application and use it or Google new concepts you did not know before
- You are organized and can juggle competing priorities with grace
- You are a self-starter who is also an excellent team player
- You can prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You enjoy dealing with technical issues and have an ability to explain them in simple terms
- You have a natural ability to “zoom-out” of a problem, in order to ask the right question
- You feel comfortable with Jira, Intercom, and Salesforce.com
- 1+ years experience in support, call centre, or customer service role
Nice to Have:
- A background in supporting Eloqua, Marketo, or Pardot as a Support Analyst or Marketing professional is an advantage
- You have experience in a client-facing support role in a tech/SaaS environment
This is a remote role in India, preferably in Bangalore, Delhi, or Hyderabad. This role requires flexible work hours as we aim to achieve close to 24hr/5 days weekly coverage for our clients in a 3-shift rotation.
Why is working for this leadership team a great career experience?
PathFactory CEO, Dev Ganesan, is the former CEO of ItemMaster, a product content management company and PathFactory customer that was acquired by Gladson (now Syndigo) in January 2019. Prior to ItemMaster, he led Fishbowl, Inc., a leading restaurant marketing and analytics company, and Aptara, a digital content and publishing leader. Ganesan has in-depth experience in building and scaling companies in the digital, mobile, content, and data analytics industries. He is the recipient of the Ernst & Young 2017 Entrepreneur-of-the-Year award, Future 50 award in 2014 and 2013, and was recognized as a Washington Tech Titan in 2013.
PathFactory COO, Helen Baptist, brings extensive SaaS go-to-market experience spanning the complete customer lifecycle, specializing in aligning revenue and customer teams to drive significant results and return on investment. At ItemMaster, she oversaw sales, marketing, and customer success, resulting in 84% YoY growth and a 74-point improvement in customer satisfaction. Prior to ItemMaster, she was Senior Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships at Fishbowl, a restaurant customer engagement platform that was acquired by a private equity firm in 2017, and held a number of senior roles at AARP and Carlson Marketing (now Aimia).
Why work at PathFactory?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. PathFactory is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment. PathFactory’s leadership is transparent, approachable, and committed to the growth of each and every team member. Weekly all-hands meetings, company events, and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the PathFactory cake!
- Customer Love – check out our TrustRadius and G2 Crowd reviews to hear what our customers say
- Ranked #322 on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500 North America (314% revenue growth)
- Awarded the inaugural Visionary CX ISV Partner of the Year award winner in the 2020 Oracle Markie Awards
- Awarded the 2020 Top-Rated Content Marketing Software by TrustRadius
- Named Fall 2020 Content Experience Leader by G2
- Listed as a 2019 Cool Vendor in Technology Marketing by Gartner
Interested? We’d love to hear from you
If you believe you have the right stuff, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through. www.pathfactory.com
PathFactory is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial, and local laws. PathFactory is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.