Junior Penetration Tester
Full Job Description
AKODRA is pioneering the penetration testing industry with its revolutionary approach to information security by implementing full-scope testing. Are you looking to enter a career in offensive security including penetration testing, red teaming, purple teaming, physical security assessments, and much more? Would you like to set your own schedule while conducting a pertest? We are looking for innovative people with a willingness to learn and grow alongside experts in the industry.
The kind of person who likes working on information security puzzles?
The kind of person who enjoys the challenge of defeating today’s network defenses and showing companies how you did it?
The kind of person who prioritizes method and skill over automated tools?
Want to learn from and be challenged by a team of highly qualified peers?
Strive to be the best of the best of the best (with honors) as a hacker?
Enjoy helping companies close the holes in their defenses?
Want a career where you will always know that you, and your work, are valued?
Look for a workplace centered on integrity.
If you answered yes to these questions, you’ll be right at home here at AKODRA.
Our mission is to provide world-class IT services to our customers. Your responsibilities as a Junior Penetration Tester involve executing Ethical Hacking projects for a diverse customer base. Clear communication during the engagement, full-scope testing, and excellent deliverables are hallmarks of our service delivery. From security research to keep up with the latest threats and trends in security, you will be tasked with understanding and testing for a variety of potential security issues across multiple infrastructures within various industries.
As a Junior Penetration Tester, you will handle the technical testing as well as the creation of clear and concise reports for technical and business audiences that include your recommendations for threat mitigation. Our engagements are goal-oriented and encompass external, internal, physical, wireless, and application-focused testing.
- None or a minimum of 1-year experience in any IT-related field AND/OR at least one of the following:
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent
- Comfortable with presenting to clients remotely and in person
- Capable of drafting slide presentations and technical documentation
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel when required
Completion of any of the following (or equivalent):
- TCM Security’s Practical Network Penetration Tester (PNPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker EC Council (CEH)
AKODRA offers a casual, fun, and collaborative atmosphere with a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you’re excited to move to a position where you can be part of a team that focuses on security, provides security across a multitude of industries, and gain a wide range of experiences, please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter on indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Associate, CFCC Governance
Full Job Description
The Associate CFCC Governance is responsible to assist Country Head, CFCC to manage the administrative activities, analysis and trackers for:
- CFCC Governance related activities e.g., Spot check/ health checks
- People & budget management
- Coordination with the central bank
- Coordination with country & regional stakeholders for CFCC reporting
- Administrative / Logistics / Cost management
- Secretarial (calendar management, internal/ external meeting arrangements)
- HR – arrange hiring approvals / raising JRs /Scheduling interviews/ follow up
- Tracking of Production orders
- Manage CFCC Events/ Team engagement/ Regional & Group visits planning and preparations
- Manage SBP complaints
- Departmental Coordination
- To share tracker/ MI with CFCC Head for further analysis.
- Assist CFCC Head with:
- MIs / Trackers of regulatory correspondence made through letters / emails.
- Filing of letters.
- Keep up to date records for relevant trackers / MIs
- Share the MI with relevant business stakeholders and CFCC colleagues
- To ensure adherence with Managing and Implementing Regulatory Change Process and other Compliance owned processes.
- To track the not implemented regulations
- To track the overdue regulatory commitments etc.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in the CFCC team.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Good communication skills
- Relevant experience of Compliance or similar functions
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
- Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
- Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
- Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
- Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
- Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
- Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
- Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
- A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
- Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies – everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments – some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you’ve applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Rs 20,000 – Rs 30,000 a month
Full Job Description
Job title: Finance Officer
About the Role
Ali’s Academy is looking for a Finance Officer who will be responsible for the efficient management of the academy’s finances and personnel. The successful candidate will be experienced, organized and committed to providing the best possible service for our school community.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience and/or qualifications in financial management. Most importantly, the candidate will be a warm, hard-working member of the team who is keen to learn.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Issue monthly invoices and follow up with outstanding payments.
- Work alongside the Chief Executive Officer to monitor restricted funding budgets, and ensure all budgets are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept
- Work under the direction of the Academy Business Manager to ensure compliance with the Academies Financial Handbook and the Academy’s Financial Procedures.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to ensure accurate records are maintained on spend and tracked precisely against departmental budgets.
- Be proactive in checking information and following up on outstanding issues.
- Have good interpersonal and organizational skills and work collaboratively and confidently with finance colleagues and other departments.
- Be able to use and create simple Excel tables and use and create simple Excel formulas.
- Be able to use Go Card less Direct Debit platform.
- Work closely with the payroll service provider to ensure a prompt and efficient payroll ensuring compliance with legislation and reporting requirements.
- Ensure amendments including starters, leavers, contract changes, tax code changes, payment of tax, national insurance, and any other deductions from salaries are accurately processed.
- Ensure staff absences, including holiday and sickness records, are correctly and accurately processed in line with HR policies and recorded on the Academy Management Information System.
- Managing and maintaining the financial records for extended school activities.
- Receiving and checking timesheets of staff, inputting on the system and reconciling back to invoices.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of all financial records as well as retaining all the necessary documentation and evidence for internal and external auditors.
- Lead in the development and maintenance of manual and computerized records and management information systems.
- Provide ad hoc support, information, reports and spreadsheets in response to queries about payments, sales, cost center transactions and other finance related requests.
- Weekly reconciliation of bank statements, monthly reconciliation of control accounts and monthly credit control.
- Timely processing and payment of purchase invoices and raising of sales invoices.
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field (Having Professional qualification or pursuing will be a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to work flexibly and demonstrate the use of own initiative
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong IT literacy skills (Experience working with email, internet, spreadsheets and word processing)
- Working knowledge of financial systems (ENTER)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills with high attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written English
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Data protection.
Hours: 35 – 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs20,000.00 – Rs30,000.00 per month.